Last Updated: May 29th, 2021
Stay-In-Touch, provided to you by Zellasys Inc is committed to protecting your privacy.
- Your data is your data. Your contact information is your data.
- You decide what data you want to share, when you want to share it and who you want to share it with.
- We keep your data safe and will not sell your data.
- CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have questions or concerns regarding our policy or practices, please contact our privacy officer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not receive acknowledgment of your inquiry or your inquiry has not been satisfactorily addressed, you can contact the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada at:
Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada
30, Victoria Street
- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Collection of information at registration
Registration is required if you want to use the Stay-In-Touch Mobile App. As part of this registration, we will require that you submit certain information that is relevant to the purpose and operation of the Stay-In-Touch Mobile App. We collect the following information (“Personal Information”) from our User’s registration information: first name, last name and mobile phone number.
- Collection of contact information
You may choose to share additional information with us such as emails, phone numbers, mailing addresses, social media accounts, websites, your birthday and other dates of interest, and any other information (collectively “Personal Information”).
- Collection of address book information
In order to provide the Service, the Stay-In-Touch Mobile App requires access to and collects information from your device address book.
- Collection of secondary information
When you use the Stay-In-Touch Mobile App, we may choose to automatically collect and store certain information about your device and your activity including:
- the unique mobile device identifier;
- technical information about your mobile device such as the type of device, mobile device identification number, web browser, other browser information (e.g., size, connection speed and connection type), and operating system or platform;
- your preferences and settings (time zone, language, etc.); and
- your internet provider or mobile carrier name.
- Use of analytics tools
The Stay-In-Touch Mobile App may choose to implement third-party analytics services such as, but not limited to Google Analytics and Apple Store Analytics. These services help Zellasys understand how users interact with the Stay-In-Touch Mobile App and to help identify improvements.
- Collection through interaction with Zellasys
We may collect your Personal Information when you communicate it to us by use of one of our web forms, by email, or by any other means of communication.
- USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- General use
The Company will not use or disclose Personal Information for purposes other than the identified purposes of the Stay-In-Touch Mobile App. We may use your Personal Information (defined above) to:
- provide customer service and support, administrative messages, resolve disputes, and troubleshoot problems including helping third-party service providers fulfil their functions;
- fulfill your requests for certain features of the Stay-In-Touch Mobile App;
- customize, measure, and improve the Stay-In-Touch Mobile App;
- offer or provide you with products and services including providing you information relating to receipts, technical notices, updates, and security alerts;
- inform you of service updates and promotional offers unless you opt out;
- assist us to measure our performance and to share performance information with others;
- comply with legal or regulatory requirements (as described below); and
- fulfill other purposes, subject to your explicit consent.
- Sharing your personal information
We only share your personal information with other people at your direction and with your consent. For example:
- When you have chosen to share your contact information with other people
- When you add or edit your contact information, we will share your updated information with your chosen contacts
- Third-party disclosure
We may share personal information with affiliates, third-party vendors, consultants and other service providers who work for us and provide services to us. We limit the amount of information we share with third-parties.
- Promotions and Surveys
- Acquisition of the Company
In the event that the Company, or all or a portion of our business, or one or more of its divisions, is acquired by one or more third parties as a result of an acquisition, merger, sale, reorganization, consolidation, liquidation or another similar transaction, your Personal Information shall be one of the transferred assets.
- Retaining Information
You may terminate your relationship with us by deleting your account via the delete feature within the Service and uninstalling the Stay-In-Touch Mobile App from your mobile device.
Upon deletion of your account via the delete feature found under the Profile/Settings menu within the Service, we will:
- delete your personal data as well as the contacts associated with your account from our systems
- stop sharing your contact information with the people and Users your previously shared with
- stop updating your address book with the contact information of people and Users that have shared with you
Please note that we may not be able to delete your previously shared personal and contact data from the devices of other people and Users of the Service.
- Legally compelled disclosures
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company reserves the right (and you authorize the Company) to share or disclose your Personal Information when the Company determines, at its sole discretion, that the disclosure of such information is necessary or appropriate:
- to investigate or respond to suspected illegal or fraudulent activity or to protect the safety, rights, or property of us, our users, or others;
- to prevent prohibited or illegal activities; or
- when required by any applicable law, rule, regulation, subpoena, or other legal process.
By using the Stay-In-Touch Mobile App, you consent to the following;
- you expressly consent to receive direct dial calls, mobile notifications and messages from Zellasys for any urgent and administrative issues
- you consent to receive mobile notifications and messages from the Service and other Stay-In-Touch Mobile App users who share information with you
- Payment Processing
To use certain features within the Stay-In-Touch Mobile App, we may require credit or debit card account information, billing information as well as additional information required for payment processing. By submitting your payment related information through the Stay-In-Touch Mobile App, you expressly consent to sharing of your information with third-party payment processors, other third-party service providers, and applicable businesses.
- ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
Zellasys relies on you to ensure that the Personal Information you enter into the Service is as accurate, complete and up-to-date as necessary for the purposes for which it is to be used. You may make changes or corrections to your Personal Information at any time. You may review or update your personal information within the Stay-In-Touch Mobile App by navigating to the Profile menu and the My Shared Info screen.
You are responsible for ensuring that the information you have entered into the Service is accurate, reliable and complete. Zellasys does not validate and cannot ensure the accuracy of the contact information entered into the Service by you and other users. We cannot validate and cannot ensure that the accuracy of contact information shared with you by other users. We recommend that you use this information is at your own risk.
- BUSINESS TRANSFERS
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- SECURITY MEASURES
In addition, we restrict unauthorized access to Personal Information on our systems through protective policies, procedures, and technical measures, including:
- providing reasonable physical and electronic safeguards with regard to the storage of Personal Information;
- limiting access to your Personal Information to those employees or contractors who we reasonably believe need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs; and
- governing employees and other contractors by strict standards and policies to ensure that Personal Information is secure and treated with the utmost care and respect.
Please note that no data transmission over the internet or otherwise can be guaranteed to be completely secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personal Information, we cannot warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
If you have a security related concern, please contact us at the contact details provided above. We will work closely with you to ensure a quick and personal response to your concerns.
In the unlikely event that we believe that the security of your Personal Information in our possession or control may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you of that development. If a notification is appropriate, we may notify you via the Service or by the phone number registered to your account.
We will never send messages to customers requesting confidential information such as passwords, credit card numbers, or social security or social insurance numbers. Please do not act on any such messages as you may compromise your Personal Information by replying or by following links to a fraudulent website.